Friday, June 27, 2014

Dream big!

Never in my life did I ever think I would be able to stay at such a nice hotel, and especially over the 4th of July weekend when hotel prices on the beach SKYROCKET! But here I am at the Ocean Pointe Marriott in West Palm Beach Florida, and I am beyond amazed! Before AdvoCare this was never on my radar, I never would have thought that I could be where I am today. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have been presented. And the best part of AdvoCare is being able to see what it does for the people you introduce to it. I more than anything, love to be the reason someone else is smiling. That is the most fulfilling feeling I have ever experienced, I would not trade what I do for anything else on the planet. Now while I may be on vacation, I am still working from this paradise I was able to take myself to. Look out West Palm Beach, I will find you with loads of spark and the business opportunity that will change your life if you let it!!

If this is something you want for either yourself or your family, please don't hesitate to shoot me and email with any questions you may have! I would love to be part of the smile on your face as well as your families! I would love to help you get to a point that you can go on dream vacations and have play money while you're there. I would LOVE to help you and your family get to a financial state that you are actually COMFORTABLE in, to a state that you DON'T have to check your bank account before you put gas in your car. I would love to help you be able to go on that girls weekend trip without feeling guilty about the money you're spending. Please please PLEASE take advantage of this opportunity, I promise it will be the most beneficial $79 you have ever spent. I was skeptic at first and as soon as I saw what it was capable of doing for me, I took off running and never looked back.

Take that leap of faith you've always been afraid of taking! E-mail me RIGHT NOW at lindseyadvo20@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing your stories, and helping you get to where you would like to be!

:) From the beach,
have a wonderful Friday

-Lindsey Marott



No comments:

Post a Comment